Emo Hair And Fashion
Emo hair styles are strongly related to the traditional punk hairstyles from the 80s. More recently however the emo type has developed a more fixed type of view and its own fashion with it.
The emo hair styles vary everytime depending on the person wearing it. More than one factors must be taken into account; for example if someone in gothic clothes tries to pull an emo hair style, they might not be considered emo at all. Therefore, the clothing, skin piercing, tatoos and other features will also help in distinguishing between different people.
However, there are numerous characteristics that emo styles have in common:
*Bright and deep colours, particularly brought into view by highlights or long bangs. The highlights are often in contrast with the background of the rest of the hair. Most emo girls or boys dye their hair black or a gradient of brown/ black. In some emo girls, lighter colours such as white blonde, purple and green are very common and they do look attractive indeed.
* Emo hair styles also tend to be more loose and have no restraints. Let's take the bangs haircut for boys - in this example, the hair is simply left to model around the side of the face without any elastic bands or clips; this also stands true for girls.
* The most important factor and one that definitely a lot of boys who want to look emo have adopted are the long/ large side bangs. These usually hide either the left or right eye and consequently cover the side of the face, while on the other side the hair is cut shorter. The direction of the hair is also towards the side with the bangs as to create a mono directional type of haircut.
* The fourth factor on my list is a deliberately messy look! This look is always individual and therefore reflects a user personality and style! Others should never be copied no matter how good you think their emo haircuts look! Always try to impose your own emo hair style and style in general.
At the end of this article, you must also remember that being emo is not all about your hairstyle. Sure, you can have an emo hair style but you will also eventually have to change your fashion and style. Lastly, remember that it's all about having fun and showing your personality to the world!
- Hairstyle Emo For Girl (03)
- Style Emo Haircut Men (03)
- Girls Emo Hairstyle For Girls
- Emo Hair Gothic : Gothic Emo
- Emo Fashion - A Mixture of Gothic and Punk
- Emo Gothic Style For Women
- Latest Men Emo Punk Haircut
- Emo Punk Hairstyles
- The New Teen Emo
- Girl Scene Hair
- Emo Girls Hairstyles
- Emo Scene Hair
- Girl Emo Fashion
- Emo Hair And Fashion
- Various Emo Scene Hairstyles
- The Emo Styles
- Emo Hairstyles Girls and Boys Loved
- Just For Emo Guys
- Women Emo Hairstyles Women
- Emo Hairstyles Men
- Fashion For Emo Guys
- Emo Hairstyles For Girls
- ▼ December (22)